About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cooper's 1st Birthday


I made this card for my daughter's boyfriend's baby brother. I used scraps so I don't know what papers I used but I cut the monkey on my Cricut from Create A Critter @ 3", the vine @ 4" and the balloon @ 1.75". Martha Stewart ink and Jaded Blossom flag die. Trendy Twine for the balloon string.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Khayra of Puerto Rico. How I find monkey diecut. Thanks and is beutifull your cards

    ReplyDelete