About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Baby card

This card was made for a friend who is expecting and she does not know the gender. She wants to be surprised. I wish I could have been that patient lol!
I used a Kraftin' Kimmie image along with sentiment. I colored with my Copics and got her haircolor just right for the new mom! I sponged some Distress Ink around the edges of the oval (cut on my Cameo) All paper is Stampin Up and also the ribbon and sentiment punch. I used Cottage Cutz dies for the pennant, cut the letters on the Cameo and strung it together with twine (I think Divine Twine). Embossed with the Swiss Dots folder and stitched on my sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment