About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

3rd Wedding Anniversary


I celebrated my 3rd wedding anniversary on the 13th and wanted to share that with everyone. I received 3 lovely bouquets of flowers and the bizarre thing is my hubby and I both got/made each other cards with dogs and hearts. We are too much alike LOL!
 This is the card I made using scraps but I cut it out from the Art Philosophy cartridge at 6 inches. It is Tag3 card. The stamp is from There She Goes Stamps Puppy Love. Stamoped with Momenta inks colored with Copics. The flag dies and sentiment are from Jaded Blossom. Buttercream Twinery Twine and some buttons secured with Helmar Scrap Dots.
 The inside of the card is stamped with Hero Arts, Lawn Fawn and Clear and Simple Stamps. Stampin Up Early Espresso ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment