About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Grammy's birthday card

I made this for my grandmother's birthday. It was my first attempt at an easel card.
Embossed Bazzill paper with a Stampin Up folder. Flowers were cut from two different DCWV stacks. Used an SU border punch and some textured ric-rac.
 The inside of the card. Embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. Happy Birthday was cut on my Cricut from my Gypsy Wanderings cart. Both layers are on DCWV papers. Used my Making Memories magnetic stamp for our names.
 Top view when opened as an easel.
 I used a House Mouse stamp inked in Adirondack Mushroom and touched up a bit with Copics and highlighted with gelly pens. Mounted on an embossed Nestabilitie die.
This is the bottom of the card when standing as the easel.
This stamp amused me to no end so I had to have it :)

1 comment:

  1. love your card and all the detail!! thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog. sugar huggs!!@ love the little label about hallmark just love it!!

    ReplyDelete