About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tilda

This card I just made for no particular reason :)
 Tilda from Magnolia Stamps was colored with my Copics and highlighted with glitter gelly pens. Mounted on embossed Nestabilities. Pattern paper is DCWV Other papers are embossed with Stampin Up folders. Flowers are embossed in gold and ribbon is from my stash.
Just a different view. I need to figure out my Photoshop so I can crop these bad backgrounds out!

2 comments:

  1. She's a doll! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and posting my blinky!
    Marie
    craftelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable! Love it...new folloer here. :)

    ReplyDelete