About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Teri and Scott's engagement card


I made this card for my friends Teri and Scott who recently became engaged on a beautiful beach in Florida. Embossed with a Stampin Up folder and Stampin up stamps. Glossy accents on the flowers, Stickles glitter in the middle. Martha Stewart border punch, vellum layer, sheer ribbon, Twinery cappuccino twine, Prima flower and used a Bo Bunny brad in the middle.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty! I love SU!! The MS border punch is perfect for this occasion. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty i really love them so simple and cute....


    Scratch Card
    plastic gift cards
    Plastic cards

    ReplyDelete