About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Father's Day Cards

I am catching up on posting some older projects since I recently started this blog. These are 2 Father's Day cards made for my father and my husband. My little ones made cards for Daddy but also love all my border cutting scissors so basically shredded the cards they made him :)
This was for my husband who had been working around the house. Letters cut on the Cricut with Plantin Schoolbook. Tools stamped with a Fiskars stamp (I think) and colored with Copics and covered in Glossy Accents.
This card I made for my father who enjoys fishing. The stamps are all Stampin Up colored with Copics. Cut out with scalloped squares Nestabilities. Happy Father's Day was stamped and embossed with a silver. Fish covered in glossy accents. Back layers were embossed with Stampin Up folders and sprayed with homemade glimmer mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment