About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Justin Beiber Tumbler gift

 Another Beiber tumbler I made. My twins have a classmate turning 6 today~ she is a fan of Beiber and One Direction. We got her a One Direction purse and the girls wanted me to make her a "Beaver" cup (They are convinced that is his name LOL)
 While I'm not the biggest fan of polka dots, it was looking kinda empty so dots it is!
 .....and the back.
 Ultimately the tumbler ended up filled with Hershey kisses that I customized with Jaded Blossom Birthday and Pattern kisses stamps.
I'm pretty sure she will like it~after all who doesn't like a big old cup of chocolates?

1 comment: