About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Grammy's Birthday Card

This birthday card I made for my grandmother's birthday. I used Greeting Farm Anya colored with Copics. Stampin Up paper, Twitterpated designer paper, Nestabilites embossed with a Stampin Up folder and some gorgeous May Arts ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Omg how gorgeous is this card!!!! You go girl!!!!
    Hugs, Wandy

    ReplyDelete