About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Evan made the team!

If you are looking for Jamie's birthday hop go here.

This little project I made to congratulate my daughter's boyfriend Evan for making the football team at school. I am also entering it in a challenge at Jaded Blossom. I used Jaded Blossom Sport Kisses stamps for the Hershey Kisses (stamped with Stampin Up Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit~new In Colors for 2012-2014) And Congratulations is from Jaded Blossom's Simple Sayings. Mounted on cuts from the Jaded Blossom flag die in a Jaded Blossom gift bag. I cut the football on my Cameo and the image is La La Land Crafts Football Luka that I colored with Copics in their High School colors with a bit of gold Stickles on top. I hope he likes it but I think he will. I must admit I totally got the idea from Stefani at Styles By Stefani because I was stumped if I should make a card or what then she posted the cutest similar idea and I had to steal it! Check out her project too she is so inspirational!

6 comments:

  1. This looks awesome Jill. Love the way you colored Football Luka he looks great especially with the strip of bling on his helmet. Love this. Thanks for joining us over at Jaded Blossom Back To School Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill!!! I love this! That football player is toooo cute! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom!
    ~Candace

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love it. Love the image.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love this! Awesome coloring job! Thanks for playing along with us on the challenge!

    Jamie
    Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute and Yummy too!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing !!! love love your coloring skills ! wow !!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete