About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

I've made a few goodies for the girls' teachers for teacher appreciation week. I saw these in a tutorial by Michelle Criswell on the Jaded Blossom site and decided to give it a go.

 This is the 3~D Book Box Studio file cut on my Cameo. The frame and text were also made on the Cameo. The sentiment is a Jaded Blossom stamp and I used their flag die for the numbers at the bottom.
 Inside of the box are 'pencils' that are wrapped Rollo candies with a Hershey Kiss on the end. Also stamped with Jaded Blossom stamps.
 Side view.
These goodies are for the teacher's assistant.

1 comment:

  1. This turned out so cute.
    Before I read it I was thinking it was some kind of breath mint. But I guess it wouldn't be nice to give your teacher breath mints though. I have never seen rolo's in the small packs like this.
    Love this project though. If I find these, I am going to make them for my Two Grand babies to give to their teachers!!

    ReplyDelete