About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Tripp's Elmo

I made this card for a sweet little boy named Tripp Roth who has a terrible rare skin disease Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa. No one should have to endure the pain this little guy has! Tripp's Mom's blog
I found out about Tripp from a girl who is doing Scrapbooks For Tripp. She is asking anyone to send anything cards, pics their kids painted, scrap pages, etc. to put together for him and his family. Tripp loves Elmo. I cut him out on my Cricut from a Sesame Street cartridge. I cut the banner from some Cottage Cutz dies. Strung them with some Divine Twine. I was at such a loss for words when reading about Tripp that I didn't know what to write. Mere words seemed so insufficient. Then someone posted the Footprints poem on his web page and I thought it fit perfectly. Luckily I had that stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment