About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Amazing Stampin' Up! sale!!!

DON'T Miss the 24 hour STAMPIN' UP! sale!!  Items will be available on my Stampin' Up!  website only on November 21, 12:01 am - 11:59 pm (mountain time) or 2:01am – 1:59 am (Eastern Time).
These specials will be limited to availability and will not be extended past the deadline. These are amazing specials and bundle deals offered through Stampin’ Up!
To place an order please visit my Stampin' Up! website on Monday November 21, 2011 only! Happy Shopping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I adore SU! products! I'm so glad to find your blog and happy to be a new follower too. I hope you'll come by my blog to follow and enter to win a gift package from Lifestyle Crafts! Happy Thanksgiving. Creative blessings, Brynn (flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete