About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Trick or Treat Layout

I made this Trick or Treat layout for my PaperHoarders Design Team. It features my oldest daughter as Cruella DeVil. My mom made her costume and she was the best Cruella ever! Trick or Treat and the pumpkin were cut on my Cricut using the Celebrate With Flourish cart. Title at 3 inches. Pumpkin at 2 inches. I'm very pleased with this. So much so I may have to find a frame and hang it with our decorations!

1 comment:

  1. Your LO ROCKS!! The spider paper is sooo cute!! Your lil Cruella.. ADORABLE!!! Thank you for being a Paper Hoarder!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete