About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Friday, September 9, 2011

1st Day of School

I made this layout for the PaperHoarders Design Team I am on. It is my twins' first day of PreK. I will add a picture of each of them in the circles of the word School and also in the 3 mats below. The alphabet tree paper has not been secured at the top so I can tuck other notes in. I used DCWV Grade School stack and Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge. I journaled on regular notebook paper about how much they enjoyed their first day. They were so tired out they fell asleep on the bus ride home!

5 comments:

  1. Soo cute Jill!! I love the papers you used!! Great placement of the ruler!! Thanks for being a Paper Hoarder!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. so super cute! i LOOOOVE! that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea putting pics in the shape of the title letters! LOVE THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paper hoarders? Sounds right up my alley! Love the circle mats in the title, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cut layout Jill! i love all the bright colors you used!

    ReplyDelete