About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Craft Hauls :)

I have some pics of a recent craft haul for those who appreciate and delight in such lovely things!

Joann's had a 20% off regular and sale merchandise so I went to work on the clearance section. Huge 12x24 adhesive backed glitter DCWV stacks, more DCWV stacks (I LOVE DCWV), envelopes, embossing markers, The spellbinder dies are getting sold on ebay because I already have them but got them so cheap I'll make enough on them to pay for most of the rest of my goodies :)

More Joann's-stickers, embellishments, flowers
brads, ribbon, bling, stacks, the cashier threw the one DCWV pet mat stack in for free since it had no cover to scan.
Big Lots 40% off- Boatload of brads, thickers, stamps, vellum quotes, Cricut cart for $18 :)
More Big Lots- Awesome paper stack and a huge pack of Heidi Grace alphabet chipboard for $2.80!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I need to go shopping with you. LOL

    Kathryn
    http://www.creationswithkathryn.com

    ReplyDelete