About Me

My photo
Nottingham, Md, United States
Hi! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom (most of the time). I am a hairstylist that scaled back greatly when I had three babies within a year. The twins are now 5 and the youngest is 4 and I also have a 16 year old. All girls! I love working with vinyl, Jaded Blossom, Stampin' Up!, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Cameo and my Copics among other creative things! I enjoy cake decorating, stamping, scrapping, card making and most things crafty! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blog Candy

I stumbled across some awesome blogs with wonderful Blog Candy! I can't figure out how to put their link across the side but will link in this post!
She Stamps by Cheryl
and
Jacque's Joie De Vivre
Both are excellent blogs with gorgeous work. Go show them some love!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting about my blog candy. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete